Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Never Want to Waste My Time....




 Photo credit: deanjenkins from morguefile.com




It's a bummer that I had to do this...but I have to protect you...

I now have to moderate all of my comments....That sucks!

I'm doing it because I have been getting a slew of comments. But they aren't comments pertaining to the subject of the blog...totally off topic...and they have highly suspicious links attached to them. If I can help it, I will always protect you and your precious hardware                                           

Now when you comment, it will not be allowed until I look them over.

I'm sorry that someone had to do the wrong thing and spoil it.

I generally hate moderation...except where it's needed...so thanks spamming monkey...thanks a lot. : /


No comments:

Post a Comment